Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'm Baffled

I’m baffled I tell ya! Over the past three years since We the People started waking up, many grassroots groups have sprung up. We have The Tea Party, (which most have fallen under the general umbrella of in the msm), there are the 912 groups, DC Works For Us, Heritage Foundation, and the list goes on.

There are some minor differences that separates them all, however, the glue that keeps them all together seems to be fading today. Here’s what I mean; we, that is to say all of us in the movement, go to meetings, talk to people, write about ‘IT,’ have major conventions and rallies in places like Washington DC and elsewhere, and do as much as we can to get ‘IT’ done.

The ‘IT’ is restoring our nation to what the Founders originally had in mind. Correct me if I’m mistaken, but the Founders wanted a simplified and limited government, and that is why Madison wrote the Constitution as he did, and they approved.

We in the movement helped get some great people elected in local and state races, sent some great people to DC to get things back on track and get ‘IT’ done. Some of those people have already started drinking the ‘DC Water,’ and some are doing their level best to effect some major changes.

Here’s my problem today. All this stuff, the marching, phone calls, trips, time away from family; is/was it all for naught? The biggest race of all, that for POTUS, is sadly, a strong indication to me that we haven’t changed a thing.

There are now four candidates vying for the office, and to listen to the msm and the Republican Party gurus, there are really only two. They are telling us that our choice is between Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich, and they barely mention Rick Santorum or Ron Paul. It’s all part of the lie.

I’m here to say that Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich represent exactly what We the People have been screaming about and rallying against for three years now. Why, oh why would anyone in the grassroots movement consider either of them when we have a candidate like Rick Santorum that stands for what we’ve been looking for in a leader?

As I said, I’m baffled.


David DiCrescenzo

Publisher/Editor in Chief

5 comments:

  1. Couldn't have said it better myself! Excellent article as usual, David!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being a true Patriot! Santorum 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well said!!! I could not agree more! Something is OUT of WHACK in this system!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's sad but many Tea Party groups are/were just passengers on the Tea Party Train. There is no way you can be a TRUE Tea Party person and endorse Mitt or Newt. I'm sorry if you think you are a Tea Party person and that statement offends you, but you need to re-evaluate why you joined a Tea Party type group. I agree David, Rick Santorum is the best choice!

    ReplyDelete